This site is going through the final stages of a much-needed facelift. My life is going through some transition (in a great way). So that means She Craves as you know it will change a bit. For the better.
Be on the look out Monday, February 3rd for a brand new shiny page complete with a URL change. Yup. I'm growing up with a proper web address and all.
The new site will still be about food, but a lot more in depth. The occasional recipe with a hefty dose of food knowledge. So expect the following:
- Food Nerdery - The what's and why's of food via science, sociology, culture
- How-To's - How to shop for, find, store, and use food, as well technique hacks
- Product Review - I see a lot of crap. I don't want you to
- Restaurants I Love - Part travelogue, part review, I offer the best experiences to be had
- Expert Focus - I've met some incredibly talented people and they'll tell you everything you need to know about their area of expertise (pastry chefs, winemakers, etc.)
- Resource Guides - Cover the basics on what to have in your kitchen, foolproof wines and pairings, etc. Basically, the fundamentals of the good life.
Once the site is up and live, your old bookmarks and URLs should re-direct you. Once it doesn't, I'll let the world know to change the settings. So no new content until the debut. Until then, follow me-tweets (@VNess), Instagram (@she_craves), and Facebook.
I can't wait to share the full extent of my food nerdom with you.